I can help you:
- Improve flexibility, mobility and zest for life
- Address any struggles you have with food or weight management including eating disorders
- Reduce or eliminate chronic inflammation
- Achieve your ideal or goal weight
"Use me, God.
Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself."
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms".
1 Peter 4:10 NIV
I understand the value of your goals and what it's going to take to get you there. I have worked with several hundred people over the years in both one-on-one and group weight loss settings. From all social backgrounds and every health issue I can think of.
I love what I do! As a Certified Fitness Specialist, Nutrition Coach, Life Coach, researcher and presenter I live my life to serve people. Since I was 10 years old I've know what my path was to be in life and since then I've strived to fulfil my mission. I am a man that serves my clients with sincerity and passion to help them overcome any hurdle before them. I do this as I fulfil a greater purpose.
My education and experience
- Certified Fitness Specialist - Renton Tech College - 2001
Areas of extensive study: Human anatomy, exercise
physiology, biomechanics, personal training, nutrition, water
aerobics instruction for exercise and therapeutic use, step
aerobics, bootcamp / interval training, metabolic math,
- AA Degree - Green River College - 2015
Areas of extensive study: General and personality psychology, cultural
anthropology, sociolinguistics, philosophy of human rights, comparative
government, spanish language, natural science.
- Certified in Human Diversity Studies - Green River College - 2015
- Seven Wellness - Owner / Fitness, Nutrition and Life Coach
- Renton Tech College - Substitute Instructor
- Seattle Tennis Club - Fitness Specialist / Nutrition Coach
- Highline Athletic Club - Fitness Specialist / Nutrition Coach
- Federal Way Community Center - Biggest Loser Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer - AFAA
- Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor - Kettlebell Concepts
- Personally had spinal meningitis, and recovered from severe back / nerve pain
Have helpped people...
- Regain health after an eating disorder and food addictions
(anorexia, bulimia, binge / purge, laxative use, social economical)
- Joint pain / damage post-rehab retraining
- Providing profession services to executive professionals and thier families, in a private and confidentail setting
- Whip lash post physical therapy re-training
- Organ transplant post-rehab retraining
- Designing unique solutions for clients with limitations from having had Polio
- Creating exercise routines for mputees in partnership with their therapist
- Sports performance training for nationally ranked teen athletes